Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Drilling Equipment Soilmec R-825, SR-90 & SR-100 Cased Auger Pile
- Casagrande CFA 26 Piling in Ashton
- Welcome to my nightmare
- TES CAR CF6 drilling with auger in Chile
- CPT Interpretation for Coarse Grained Soils by Dr. P.K. Robertson March 8, 2013
- Use and Interpretation of the Seismic CPT
- Liquefaction talk to VGA by Dr. Peter K. Robertson October 2014
- Article: The windowless plane set for take-off in a decade
- Toronto Underground Railway Extension
- Federico Pagliacci from SOILMEC Italy speaks about geofluid -2014 geofluid
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Uploaded on 8 Oct 2006 Living behind a construction site for the past two years is a form of torture not even the Bush administration is willing to try on it’s political prisioners…..
Published on 11 Mar 2013 This webinar will continue from the Introduction to CPT and take a more in-depth look at interpretation and application to estimating soil parameters for coarse grained soils.These webinars will allow for audience interaction and questions … Continue reading
Published on 7 Oct 2014 This webinar will discuss the use of the Seismic Cone Penetration Test (sCPT) as well as interpretation of the data. The webinar should last approximately one-hour and attendees can claim it as a professional development … Continue reading
Published on 17 Oct 2014 This is a video recording of a talk presented to the Vancouver Geotechnical Association in October 2014 by Liquefaction expert, Dr. Peter K. Robertson. It focuses on the use of the Cone Penetration Test (CPT) … Continue reading